Social Icons

среда, 20 марта 2013 г.

Memories

Two years ago  when I changed my dance group I  meet a girl who were dancing with me.I have no idea that we can be best friends.So some time later we become best friends.We were very crazy and all our days was very happy and fantastic.Our teacher was called us cherries and we don't now why.When we have concert we were helping each other and every concert was very happy day for us.We have many photos but now they ara only memories.When I was sad she were tallked to me and give me  a very good advice.We were very crazy girls.When we want to go somewhere we decide to wear same clothes and we were very proud of us.One day we were fighting from people, that maybe want to make us strangers , and they do it.Now we are only dancers that dancing in the same group.When we fighting at first I were very sad but then I understand that the life goes on and I will have many friends.
Now I have many friends and with them I fell happy, but I still remember that crazy days with my ''best friend''

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий